WARNING: Google Maps will take you the WRONG way (You will end up hitting private gates)
Please enter coordinates: 55.043904313234485, -119.98130410544663 This will pin point the Red Willow Trailhead parking.
Driving Directions from Grande Prairie:
- Head WEST on Highway 43 out of Grande Prairie towards Beaverlodge, AB (Approx 30 kms).
- Turn LEFT on Highway 667 West for 6.6 kms.
- You Hit a LARGE Stop Sign – Turn LEFT onto Highway 722 South for 18.2 kms.
**Point of Interest: McNaught Homestead will be on the right! As you go by!
- Turn RIGHT onto Highway 722 West at the Hinton Trail Hall (Sign for Elmsworth); Follow for 11.3 kms.
- Turn LEFT onto Range Road 121; for 3.2 kms.
- Turn RIGHT onto Township Road 700 (Monkman Pass / Hiding Creek Road) and follow for 20.1 kms.
- Take the dirt road on your right for 6.2 kms. (you will be just past the BC border then it curves back into Alberta)
- You will see a dirt pull out on your left and where you can access the red willow falls trailhead. (There is a locked gate just after the pullout you can park on the left off the road.)