Facebook Page Role Invitation/Request Issues
Having issues with page role requests on your company Facebook page? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. Unfortunately this happens pretty often, but there’s usually a way to get around it.
If you’re trying to get someone to add you to a Facebook page:
First, you need to LIKE the page to which you’re trying to be added as a user.
If someone sends you an page role request and you don’t see the request as a notification when you login to Facebook, follow this link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/?category=invites and you should be able to see and accept the request there.
If you still can’t see the request, you should wait an hour or so and then log out of Facebook and log back in.
If you’re trying to add someone to your Facebook page:
If you’re already a user on the Facebook page, but are trying to add another user, here’s what you need to do (if you are NOT an Administrator on the page, then you need to have an Administrator complete the following steps):
- Login to your personal Facebook and go to the Business page.
- Click Settings at the top right of the Page.
- In the left column, find and click Page Roles.
- Under Assign a New Page Role, type a name or email in the box and select the correct person from the list that appears.
- Click Editor to select a role from the drop-down menu, and then select Admin.
- Click Add and enter your password to confirm.
If the person you’re trying to add doesn’t show up in the drop-down list, then you need to make sure the person has LIKED the page you’re trying to add him to.